Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IFD540 Software Release 10.0.3.0

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IFD540 Software Release 10.0.3.0
    Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 9:47am
Right around the start of the new year, we will be releasing IFD540 Software Release 10.0.3.0.

Release 10.0.3.0 includes:

1.  Fix to an issue where the system was not properly handling EGNOS satellites in all circumstances;
2.  Fix to an issue with GPS where it was susceptible to resetting within the first 10 minutes of power application;
3.  Improves 8.33 kHz spacing selections/display;
4.  Changes the Weight-on-wheels transition definition to support the AXP340 ADS-B STC project;
5.  Fix to an issue that could reset the IFD if the flight plan consisted on 5 individual leg brackets on the same page.
6.  Fix to an internal issue with the I/O card software (for this, we will make it a "mandatory" software upgrade).

This will be a bug fix release and will be covered under warranty.  It will be a field-approved software update so no need to send units back to Avidyne.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
tony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 1:44pm
will #4 address the issue that Orest had when his 340 thought it was on the ground and he couldn't control it from the front panel?
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 1:47pm
The tech folks explained that the WOW line, if GPS is not active, that it will default to the last setting it had. Unfortunately, if the GPS fails on the ground, this will not allow the WOW to transition to "in air". Believe they have changed this logic to "in air" if no GPS, or something similar.

What has not been confirmed one way or the other, is whether the GS field on the RS232 interface will allow the AXP340 to decide how to squawk, independent of the WOW line.

* Orest

Edited by oskrypuch - 11 Dec 2014 at 1:49pm
tony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2014 at 2:01pm
Steve, given what Orest said, is the WOW signal an open collector so I can "or" them?  One from the IFD540 and one from the IFD440?
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2014 at 7:20am
You can "or" them.  They are standard discrete signals.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
roy32jm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy32jm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2014 at 7:12pm
On both of my flights with dual 540s, the number 1 has lost GPS signal a few minutes into the flight. After a couple minutes it returned to normal operation. Am I correct in understanding this update will address this issue? I find it interesting only 1 unit seems to have the issue.
be on time, do what you say, finish what you start, say please and thank you
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2014 at 9:13pm
Has it done this more than once during a flight?

* Orest

Edited by oskrypuch - 12 Dec 2014 at 9:14pm
roy32jm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy32jm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2014 at 12:01am
Orestes, One time on each flight. Same unit both times. Both flights lasted about 30 min and both losses occurred about 10 min into the flight. By the time I retrieved my phone for a photo, the error was gone.
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2014 at 8:57am
Roy,

Have a peek at this thread:

... especially towards the end. There may be some relevance.

* Orest

Edited by oskrypuch - 13 Dec 2014 at 8:57am
roy32jm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy32jm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2014 at 10:33am
Ugh. Sounds like you think this an issue with the unit itself. Not a lot of time in my schedule to get the plane back to the avionics shop. It did exactly the same thing on an hour long flight yesterday.
FYI I am posting a question on your overview thread. I thought it would be seen there more and be relevant to others.
Thanks for your help.
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2014 at 12:20pm
Roy,

We *should* be able to tell within a few minutes of getting a copy of your data logs.  Are you able to pull the logs and email them to us (you can use sjacobson@avidyne.com for ease)?  The procedures to do so are on page 6-32 of the pilot guide.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
roy32jm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy32jm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2014 at 1:43pm
Steve, I will look up the data log procedure and try to get the data to you in the next day or two.
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2014 at 8:34am
(Release 10.0.3.0 Status Update - 23 Dec 2014)

Hit about a 2-week snag when the tests for the EGNOS fix indicated it needed more work.   Looking at a release near the end of January now.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
helojunkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helojunkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2014 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by roy32jm roy32jm wrote:

On both of my flights with dual 540s, the number 1 has lost GPS signal a few minutes into the flight. After a couple minutes it returned to normal operation. Am I correct in understanding this update will address this issue? I find it interesting only 1 unit seems to have the issue.

I am having the exact same issue with my #1 540. Avionics shop pulled both 540s, shipped them to Avidyne, came back "no problems found" (was having audio issues as well), put everything back together...happened again first flight out of the gate yesterday....same #1 unit, same exact problem. 

(Running 10.0.2.0)

Edited by helojunkie - 30 Dec 2014 at 5:01pm
Richard J. Sears
ATP ASMEL/Rotor
G-V, CE525S, CE500
tony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2014 at 5:06pm

I would have your shop (or the hanger fairies), swap the GPS antenna's between the two units to see if it might be an antenna problem or antenna installation problem.  I have heard that if the 121.5 ELT antenna is close to the WAAS antenna, it can disrupt GPS reception.

In any case swap the antenna's to see if its the unit.  I bet its not. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helojunkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2014 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by tony tony wrote:

I would have your shop (or the hanger fairies), swap the GPS antenna's between the two units to see if it might be an antenna problem or antenna installation problem.  I have heard that if the 121.5 ELT antenna is close to the WAAS antenna, it can disrupt GPS reception.

In any case swap the antenna's to see if its the unit.  I bet its not. 

Thanks Tony - Great ideas, swapping the antennas was one of the first things that was tried as all new coax and antennas were installed with the units. No luck. 

As far as positioning of the GPS antennas - they are at the front of my Seneca right above the pilot/co-pilot and the 406Mhz ELT Antenna is about 25 feet behind them! The only thing close to the GPS antennas is the top fin for my 605A Traffic system.
Richard J. Sears
ATP ASMEL/Rotor
G-V, CE525S, CE500
roltman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roltman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2014 at 6:07pm
Richard, Just curious, could you describe your audio problem? I have a random, yet to be produced on the ground, xmit issue where ATC reports "syllables" drop, but the carrier transmission is strong and continuous with no static.
We've swapped antennas, next up is to swap inputs to PMA450 com1 vs com2 to isolate the new pma450 from ifd540.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helojunkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2014 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by roltman roltman wrote:

Richard, Just curious, could you describe your audio problem? I have a random, yet to be produced on the ground, xmit issue where ATC reports "syllables" drop, but the carrier transmission is strong and continuous with no static.
We've swapped antennas, next up is to swap inputs to PMA450 com1 vs com2 to isolate the new pma450 from ifd540.

You bet - 

I was flying enroute from Phoenix (KDVT) to Carlsbad (KCRQ) and lost the ability to communicate with ATC on either 540. Other aircraft had to act as the go-between for us.

These are two brand new 540s, new installs, new wiring, new coax, new antennas, new trays, new transponder (340), new TAS605, new everything. The shop checked out all of the aircraft wiring and antennas and then shipped both units back to Avidyne. They were returned with "no problems found". 

We upgraded to 10.0.2.0 and interesting enough have not had the problem since. Granted I have only flown it about five hours since, but they seemed to function great in that regard. 

Edited by helojunkie - 30 Dec 2014 at 6:18pm
Richard J. Sears
ATP ASMEL/Rotor
G-V, CE525S, CE500
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2015 at 7:36am
(Release 10.0.3.0 Status Update - 13 January 2015)

We're in final software test-for-credit now.   We are on track for an end of January cert and release.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
Joe Jet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joe Jet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2015 at 11:34pm
Steve:

I had the 10.0.2 update and that cured all the GPS signal problems I was having. Do I really need to load 10.0.3?
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2015 at 9:20am
If you are not affected by the items listed in the first post of this thread, then no, you don't need to take 10.0.3.0 and can wait until Release 10.1.0.0 (a lot of new features/functions) comes out in the spring.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2015 at 3:50pm
Anything new you can report on the release date of 10.0.3, presently?

* Orest

AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 4:39pm
(Release 10.0.3.0 Status Update - 4 Feb 2015)

We delayed the final data submission to the FAA when we experienced some problems in our final software testing.  It turns out it was a misunderstanding of the test results on our end.  There was no problem, just a false-negative.   Once we sorted that out (took a few days), the rest of the operation went fine.

We turned in the last of the data package to the FAA yesterday (3 Feb) and are waiting on STC approval.  We do have TSO approval for 10.0.3.0 but without the STC, it doesn't do anyone much good.  We expect to get a prediction on sign off date from the FAA tomorrow morning.

Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 6:15pm
Thanks.
teeth6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teeth6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 7:45pm
Thanks for the update.  Looking foward to it.
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2015 at 2:06pm
(Release 10.0.3.0 Status Update - 5 Feb 2015)

We had the conversation with the FAA this morning.   We should have STC signoff during the week of 9 Feb.   It won't likely be before Tues, 10 Feb but shouldn't take until the end of the week.  So at this point, I would bound it (95% confidence level) between 10 and 12 Feb.  Will make another update if any interesting developments happen before then.  Fingers crossed.

Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
GRINGODS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GRINGODS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 7:13pm
STEVE, YOU DO A GREAT JOB OF KEEPING US IN THE LOOP.....MOST IMPRESSIVE!
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2015 at 8:05am
Thanks David but as you know, there's a small army behind me doing all the real work.   Hope your IFDs are treating you well.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
Leonard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leonard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2015 at 6:07pm
+1 on INFORMED

Edited by Leonard - 08 Feb 2015 at 6:09pm
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2015 at 1:27pm
(Release 10.0.3.0 Status Update - 9 Feb 2015)

Due to the significant snowstorm pounding New England, the FAA did not open their MA Cert office today.  So, the expected sign offs the FAA were supposed to issue today has not (and likely will not) be issued today.  We hope this is just a one day slip due to wx.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2015 at 11:55am
(Release 10.0.3.0 Status Update - 10 Feb 2015)

The snowstorms up in New England are taking a heavy toll.   The FAA office is closed again today and one rep who did answer his mobile phone told us now to expect the TIA signoff on Thursday.  So we're looking at a minimum 4 day slip now from the 5 Feb estimate.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 9:17am
(Release 10.0.3.0 Status Update - 12 Feb 2015)

The FAA has just issued TIA which clears the path for the next step on 10.0.3.0 cert. I won't bore you with the details but we should have STC sign off by Monday 16 Feb +/- 1 business day.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
teeth6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teeth6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 9:29am
Excellent.  Thanks Steve
tony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 12:27pm
Steve, Can you share the build content?
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 7:04pm
DAR due in for conformity inspection 0900 Friday 13 Feb.   We're not superstitious.

As a review, the build content is:

1.  Fix to an issue where the system was not properly handling EGNOS satellites in all circumstances;
2.  Fix to an issue with GPS where it was susceptible to resetting within the first 10 minutes of power application;
3.  Improves 8.33 kHz spacing selections/display;
4.  Changes the Weight-on-wheels transition definition to support the AXP340 ADS-B STC project;
5.  Fix to an issue that could reset the IFD if the flight plan consisted on 5 individual leg brackets on the same page.
6.  Fix to an internal issue with the I/O card software (for this, we will make it a "mandatory" software upgrade) which was causing occasional GPS position loss.
7.  Adding enhanced GPS data logging.
8.  Fix to an issue that prevented serial DME functionality.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
wsh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 1:52am
I have a dme that is not working due to my 2ndifd. I was told to ship it back. Now I see that a dme issue is fixed with this software release??

Do i still need to ship the units back or will thesoftware fix this?
jhbehrens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhbehrens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by AviJake AviJake wrote:

Fix to an issue where the system was not properly handling EGNOS satellites in all circumstances
Improves 8.33 kHz spacing selections/display;

Surely these are euphemisms for 
"Fix to an issue where EGNOS wasn't working at all in any circumstances"
"Added ability to tune 25 KHz frequencies when in 8.33 KHz mode"

Or have you found someone that was able to receive an EGNOS signal with 10.0.2.0?

Edited by jhbehrens - 13 Feb 2015 at 4:13pm
teeth6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teeth6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 10:08pm
How did it go this morning?  Did Friday the 13th jinx the process?
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 11:45pm
Yes, it was a euphemism. I don't know of any EGNOS sucess until this fix.

DAR inspection went off without a hitch this morning and the flight test sortie was also accomplished without a problem. We're now in FAA processing the paperwork mode and hope that will be done on Monday-ish. We are somewhat concerned the next blizzard which is inbound for Sunday may affect FAA ops on Monday but we'll have to wait and see.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
wsh View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2015 at 2:25am
Can you answer my question?
jhbehrens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhbehrens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2015 at 4:04am
Wsh

Sounds like there is also an issue with dme tuning that requires a hardware fix.

http://www.avidyne.com/publications/ifd540/606-00182-008.pdf
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2015 at 8:16am
Correct. Serial DME fix is a two-part fix - one is software that is part of 10.0.3.0 and second part is hardware which requires a pass through our factory service center. Both parts are required for full serial DME functionality.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
brou0040 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brou0040 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2015 at 11:14am
AviJake,

Can you please confirm that we'll be able to send our units in at anytime they are still under warranty to get all hardware updates free of charge, even if they are not exhibiting issues on our units.  I dont' have a DME, but I want the hardware fix to prevent devaluing my unit if I ever decide to sell it.  As long as my functionality works fine, I'll wait until near the end of the warranty to ensure the hardware updates have stablized.

Thanks.
94S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 94S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2015 at 9:26am
Steve,

Is the hardware part of the fix being taken care of before new units are shipped?  Mine is scheduled to ship next week, and I have a DME.  I'd really like for it to work. 

David
woody0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote woody0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2015 at 6:55am
How did the FAA paperwork process fare through the weather? My IFD540 is dropping GPS for about 25% of each flight, so I am really looking forward to the update.
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2015 at 9:10am

(Release 10.0.3.0 Status Update - 18 Feb 2015)

We just spoke with the FAA rep responsible for signing off the STC 5 min ago.  He believes they will issue a signed off STC tomorrow, 19 Feb.

Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2015 at 9:26am
Originally posted by AviJake AviJake wrote:

(Release 10.0.3.0 Status Update - 18 Feb 2015)

We just spoke with the FAA rep responsible for signing off the STC 5 min ago.  He believes they will issue a signed off STC tomorrow, 19 Feb.

Will 10.0.3 be available to dealers immediately afterwards? No pressure, just trying to schedule a bit of shop time, it would be nice to get it done before the weekend.

* Orest

AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2015 at 9:34am
Yes.  The same day we get STC, we'll have the software and all associated documentation (like updated Installation Manual and loading instruction Service Bulletin) on the dealer website for download.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2015 at 8:29am
(Release 10.0.3.0 STC Status Update - 19 Feb 2015)

The FAA has just issued the STC approval for this release. The associated software and documentation should all be available on the dealer website later today.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
brou0040 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brou0040 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2015 at 3:50pm
Can you provide the location where to find this information?  I'm supposed to be coming out of the shop tomorrow and I'd like to make sure they have a chance to update the software before I pick it up.  I registered for MyAvidyne, I was hoping I would find information there about updates since I had to enter the S/N, but I didn't find anything there.

I see that you said this will be on the dealer website.  Since you've previously stated we don't have to have this updated at the dealer, but an IA can do it as long as it is logged, is the dealer website available to me so I can download future updates for my IA?

Edited by brou0040 - 19 Feb 2015 at 3:51pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic