Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Feature Request: Nearest page auto-zoom

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Feature Request: Nearest page auto-zoom
    Posted: 17 Nov 2014 at 5:46pm
It would be helpful if when you click on one of the nearest airport/facilities listed, if it is not visible at the current scale, that the view temporarily zoomed out to include it. And, you could even add a temporary DCT-TO flight line on the map, much as you display for proposed flight plan changes.

* Orest

Edited by oskrypuch - 17 Nov 2014 at 6:11pm
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2014 at 11:06am
{bump}
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2014 at 11:17am
Yup, it's an entry in the database.  Just in case I fail to respond to each idea in this forum, you can be confident I transcribe all to the future feature candidate list.

It's always helpful to have a closed-loop acknowledgement so I'll keep trying to remember making the Ack post, but just in case I don't.......like Prego, "it's in there".
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2014 at 11:27am
Steve,

You are just doing a stellar job!

Thanks, and thanks to the whole crew.

* Orest

P.S. I'll be even giddier I expect in a couple of weeks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic