Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

iPad App Available for Download

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iPad App Available for Download
    Posted: 12 Jun 2014 at 10:59am
The IFD540 simulator for iPads is now officially ready for customer download on the Apple Store.

We have two apps posted - one for the Americas and one for International folks.   The size of the app (due to the databases) are enormous - roughly 1 GB each.  Both are free apps.

You can search for "Avidyne" or "IFD540" and you should find two apps.  These are just for the IFD540.

You will need an iPad2 or later and iOS 6.x or later to run this.  You'll also need a little over 1GB of spare space as well.

We've run a few timing tests for various download methods and here is a set of examples to help set your expectations:

Downloading straight from the Cloud over a reliable wifi link:

Americas took just under 20 minutes to download.
International took just over 23 minutes to download.

Downloading to iTunes and then installing onto the iPad (no other data was being sync'd):

Americas took just over 5 minutes to download to iTunes and then 3 minutes to install on an iPad.

International (this was done by a different person with a different setup) took slightly less than 4 minutes to download to iTunes but then another 20 minutes to install on his iPad2.

A few operational notes once you do install the app on your iPad:

1.  In the bottom left there is a "Weather" button to slide.  The ability to slide it to the "Live" position won't be available until about 1 minute after you start the app.   It is actually connecting to live internet weather feed of the datalink products.

2.  There are some improvements we'll make on a follow-on release.  At least one of the known issues with this app is that when panning away from ownship on the map, the double tap of the glass to jump back to ownship position does not work.  Until that is resolved, you have to wait for the 20 sec timeout to automatically slide back to ownship position.

And for the inevitable "Hey, what about Android?" and "What about IFD440?" questions, both are in the works but may be a few months still until ready.

Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
ddgates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddgates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2014 at 11:28am
Downloading now.

Kudos, Jake.

Germane for me as I was unable to get the PC demo to run on any of my Windows laptops (Vista, Win 7, etc).

Looking forward to playing with this one.
David Gates
ddgates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddgates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2014 at 12:00pm
It works!

Outstanding.  Now I can see (finally) what I should have soon.

Jake, are there instructions somewhere for the iOS demo?
David Gates
SteveMcD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2014 at 12:15pm
Ditto about looking for instructions. For example:
1) can I reposition my aircraft so that I'm "flying" in familiar airspace while learning?
2) can I turn off the traffic indicators? I won't have traffic and don't want the alerts while learning

I'll have to go back and reread the IFD manual too. I'm already lost in screens that don't do what I expect them to do. For example, on MAP page, tap CHART, it shows chart for K02 (nowhere near my position). I "Select Chart", then "Select Airport", then try to enter a familiar airport identifier (CYKF). No joy. Apparently I can enter only Kxxx. If I enter anything else, it does some strange substitution to produce a meaningless (to me) three-character identifier consisting of one letter and two digits. Hopefully this is an artifact of the sim and not how the real box works.
ddgates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddgates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2014 at 12:34pm
If you enter a flight plan, it repositions your airplane.
David Gates
PA20Pacer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PA20Pacer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2014 at 7:51pm
Is anyone else having an issue loading a route from the route tab on the iPad simulator? After hitting "New Route" and getting the page with the name "New" in reverse video, I enter the origin and destination waypoints. When I hit the "Back to Route List" LSK there is an alert message on the lower right that says "Route Not Stored". The Route does show up in the route list, but when the "Activate Route" LSK is pressed, the alert message indicates "Route Not Loaded", and in fact it is not.

In the PC simulator I am not having any problem with the same sequence of steps. The route is saved when the "Back to Route List" LSK is pressed, and loaded when the "Activate Route" LSK is pressed.

Any thoughts are welcome.

Regards,

Bob Siegfried, II
Bob Siegfried, II
Brookeridge Airpark (LL22)
Downers Grove, IL
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2014 at 8:19pm
Bob,

Looks like you found an iPad sim bug.   I'll dig into it on Friday.   Thanks! (I guess.....)
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
edanford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edanford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2014 at 9:40pm
I found the same bug saving routes.

Overall the Ipad Sim is really nice since it allows touch screen inputs

Ed

Ed
rolfe_tessem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolfe_tessem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2014 at 9:48pm
I am also having the issue of not being able to save/store routes...

AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2014 at 10:49am
Yes, it's a bug. We have a few that we're resolving and will push an app update as soon as it's available.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
SB Jim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SB Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2014 at 1:32pm

Originally posted by AviJake AviJake wrote:

Bob,

Looks like you found an iPad sim bug.   I'll dig into it on Friday.   Thanks! (I guess.....)

Hi Bob II,

Thanks for posting that. I too was having trouble creating and saving a flight plan on the iPad app. Until I read your post I thought it was me!

Regards,

Jim

SteveMcD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2014 at 11:17am
There is a Weather button with Live/None choices. I want the same for traffic. I am just trying to learn the unit and I get CONSTANT traffic alerts, AUX button is constantly flashing, all of which are distracting and annoying.

Sim bug? with simulator in "stop" mode I keep getting traffic alerts. I shouldn't.

Annoying: got "Datalink Data Not Rcvd". I have no idea why (I'm on Wifi), I have no idea how to fix it. Again, distracting me from my main task of trying to figure out this unit.

Bottom line: please make the sim simpler, maybe add a "dummies" mode or something. And I sure hope some additional training is available somewhere for those of us unable to attend Oshkosh, etc.

AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 2014 at 8:17pm
SteveMcD,

Great points.   Will make those types of improvements in the next release of it.

I'll also send a note to the training guys to see if any more training scheduled.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
94S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 94S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 9:00pm
Steve,
iPad bug report.
I was just flying the iPad sim when the sim went haywire. I was flying the R31 ILS @ KMOT. I did not activate the published missed. I was anticipating that it would simply fly it's last heading until I entered some other waypoint or an OBS bearing.   Upon reaching the MAP, the airplane went into a left hand turn. It started slowly, but gradually got faster and faster. I tried entering a direct to to get it out, but that didn't work. Shutting down the app was the only way to stop it.

David
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 9:05pm
Yikes.   We'll look at this tomorrow.    Thanks for the heads up.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
210 Driver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 210 Driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by 94S 94S wrote:

Steve,
iPad bug report.
I was just flying the iPad sim when the sim went haywire. I was flying the R31 ILS @ KMOT. I did not activate the published missed. I was anticipating that it would simply fly it's last heading until I entered some other waypoint or an OBS bearing.   Upon reaching the MAP, the airplane went into a left hand turn. It started slowly, but gradually got faster and faster. I tried entering a direct to to get it out, but that didn't work. Shutting down the app was the only way to stop it.

David
I had the same thing happen.
jimelliott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimelliott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2014 at 7:51pm
I might have missed this in some other posts but I found out the hard way that the IFD 540 Simulator for the iPad is NOT compatible with the latest iOS 8.0 update for the iPad.  It just locks up at the AviDyne start up screen.  It also appears that I cannot recover back to the iOS 7.1.2 version that was compatible.  I hope the good software people at AviDyne will soon issue a release for the simulator that is compatible. 
Jim Elliott
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2014 at 8:09pm
Ouch!  My fault for failing to make a pre-emptive post. 

Yes, the iPad app for the IFD540 does not (yet) work for iOS8.   We're working on the update now and it will also resolve the 4ish known bugs with the app.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimelliott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2014 at 3:00pm
Thanks for the quick response Steve.  I still have the PC version so it's not a huge deal.  I'll be looking for updates on the Forum as time goes by.
Jim Elliott
MikeK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2014 at 1:45am
So I thought to myself, "What shall I do while my iPad is updating?  I know, I'll check in on Avidyne Live."

D'oh.
ptlevine View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ptlevine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2014 at 3:41pm
Does VLOC auto tuning work on the IPAD app? I have been playing around with some approaches using an ILS into KORL and it won't load the LOC frequency into the Nav frequencies. So, it will show GPS>VLOC in the mode till the FAF, then it will blink in GPS mode and stay in GPS mode. Then I get a warning that the GPS overlay isn't approved for this approach. 
Trying to figure out if it is user error or not! 
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2014 at 12:01pm
Still waiting on the official release from Apple on the iOS8 version of the 540 app.  *Should* be any day but since virtually every downloadable app had to get updated for iOS8, it's taking longer than normal to get the Apple release.

However, it does seem as if ptlevine has found a bug in the ipad app wrt the auto-tuning and auto-switching behavior for VLOC approaches.   The actual IFD does not have the problem he notes above but the ipad app does.  We're looking into what it would take to enable that functionality in the sim.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
ptlevine View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ptlevine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2014 at 3:22pm
OK. Glad to know I wasn't messing it up. I think the PC sim has the same issue BTW. At least the one I downloaded some time ago does.

AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2014 at 3:26pm
Yes, it's true that both the iPad and PC variants have the same issue.  We're looking at trying to solve both.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2014 at 4:11pm
The iPad variant update (fixes a few bugs and works with iOS8) is now available for download from the Apple store.

Edited by AviJake - 09 Oct 2014 at 4:14pm
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimelliott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2014 at 7:55pm
Good news Steve!  Thanks for posting.
Jim Elliott
ddgates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddgates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2014 at 12:19pm
Installed the app this weekend, will be helpful for when i pick up airplane from shop this week.

Jake - when the app starts,  I get "Configuration Error" which does not clear.

Problem with app?  Problem with operator?

David Gates
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2014 at 1:26pm
This is the first I've heard of that report.  This was for the Americas (AM) version, correct?

Has anybody else loaded the new iOS8 version of the IFD540 sim and seen the same thing (or had success)?

I'm going to clear out my app and load it myself on an iPad later tonight to check.

Typically, that message is caused by a bad file but we've never seen that in the sim before.  Is there any chance (if you can tell) that you ran out of disk space on the iPad?  If that happended while we were copying over write data, that could cause this too potentially.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
ddgates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddgates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2014 at 1:35pm
No, setup says there's 2 Gb available.

The error message is "Configuration Error IFD Requires Service".  If you start the app, but don't select Map, it doesn't pop up (until you select Map, then it does).

David Gates
tony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2014 at 2:42pm
I updated the app (IFD540 simulator) this weekend and it works just like it did before I upgraded to IOS 8.  I'm running IOS 8.02 on my ipad, if that makes a difference. 
pburger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pburger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2014 at 2:50pm
Same here.  Updated the app, and all is well.
Royski View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Royski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2014 at 7:47am
I've also had the "Configuration Error" persistent message with the new sim.  This is under iOS 8.02 with many GB of spare memory on an iPad Air.
PA20Pacer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PA20Pacer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2014 at 8:32am
I have run the new sim on an iPad mini retina with iOS 8.0.2 and it seems to run fine.

Regards,

Bob
Bob Siegfried, II
Brookeridge Airpark (LL22)
Downers Grove, IL
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2014 at 10:39am
Okay, we figured this one out.   There are two conditions to consider:

1.  You had the app, then upgraded your iPad to iOS8 and then upgraded your app to the iOS8 version (you could have also upgraded the app first then upgraded to iOS8 in that order).

2.  You did not have the app on your iPad or deleted it entirely, upgraded your iPad to iOS8 and then did a "fresh" or "new" install of the IFD540 app.

In scenario #1, you won't see any error reported and you have full functionality.

In scenario #2, you will get a yellow CAS message that says "Configuration Error"  and on the Alerts page the longer message is "Configuration Error IFD Requires Service".  It is a nuisance alert that can be acknowledged by touching the CAS message and it does NOT have any loss of functionality.  So aside from the nuisance of a CAS alert, all works fine.

We will fix a minor bug that will eliminate the error message in scenario #2 and submit to the Apple Store in the near future.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
ddgates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddgates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2014 at 10:44am
Makes sense, and thanks.

Jake, my shop is delivering my airplane this Thursday with my new toys installed.

I have played with the sim.

I don't see how the crossing altitude feature works - the only altitude related parameter I see is GPS AGL, so how does a crossing altitude work.  And in that vein, being installed with Aspen PFD/MFD, does it cross feed MSL altitude?

Thanks
David Gates
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2014 at 3:08pm
Great news on the Thursday pickup.

I presume you are asking about the vertical constraints associated with a flight plan.  If so, check out page 2-11 of the Pilot Guide and see if that addresses your question.

The FMS can take in baro altitude data from an Aspen and use that in certain leg types.  Check out the note on the top of page 5-4 of the Pilot Guide so you get a sense of how that is used and the impact if you don't have MSL alt.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
Bad1996 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bad1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2015 at 10:14am
On the sim, is there a way I can fly the airplane via the heading bug with a direct to or flight plan in the 540 ? I can with no direct to etc but I haven't figured it out otherwise. Selecting obs or VLOC doesn't help......sometimes VLOC or obs are there singularly. I swear that I "have" flown it with the bug before with a plan in.
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2015 at 5:16pm
Unable, in the current version.

* Orest

Bad1996 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bad1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2015 at 11:00pm
Thanks, I'll stop trying :-)
Bad1996 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bad1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 12:44am
Not sure where to ask this, I didn't want to start another thread.
Steve, do you know if Tom Harpers webinar is on YouTube or somewhere else ? In it he points out some differences between 540>530. It's a little tough signing up to see the webinar and then trying to figure out how to watch it on an iPad. I'm working on converting GERMin folks over :-)

Edited by Bad1996 - 22 Feb 2015 at 10:34am
Bad1996 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bad1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 1:09pm
Anyone ?^^^^^^^
bellanca1730a View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellanca1730a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 1:22pm
http://www.avidyne.com/support/rec-webinar-signup/login.asp
Sean Andrews
Bellanca Super Viking
Bad1996 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bad1996 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2015 at 3:53pm
Thanks for the reply. I know it's on the "sign-up for a webinar and wait for an email" deal.. That's a pain and then to watch on an iPad it seems like you need to download an app to watch it (mine used win zip)
I'm looking to pass it along to a few folks to watch, I'm not sure they care if it's that much work :-)
LANCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LANCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2015 at 11:26am
It doesn't seem to work at all now.
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2015 at 9:30am
We’ve seen this happen before to some folks. Deleting the App and then downloading it again seems to fix it.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
LANCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LANCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2015 at 10:33am
That did it - thanks!!

Any plans to have a weekend class somewhere on using the Avidyne. I think I could get a lot more out of my unit if I knew it better. First FMS I've ever used.
AviSimpson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSimpson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2015 at 10:54am
If you are going to OSH, we will have Trip Taylor doing IFD540/440 training again this year Monday through Thursday 10am & 2pm. Booth 3130.
Simpson Bennett
Avidyne Corporation
Product Manager
AviSimpson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AviSimpson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 11:01am
The PC sim has been updated with the new features of 10.1. It can be downloaded here: http://www.avidyne.com/products/ifd540/demo-sim-signup.asp

Delete the old version of the simulator before downloading this new one. This new update also has the 440 simulator on it as well.
Simpson Bennett
Avidyne Corporation
Product Manager
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by AviSimpson AviSimpson wrote:

<span style="line-height: 16.7999992370605px;">The PC sim has been updated with the new features of 10.1. It can be downloaded here...

Yay!

* Orest

Edited by oskrypuch - 10 Jul 2015 at 3:09am
SteveMcD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2015 at 8:56pm
Re: IFD540 training at Oshkosh, Mon-Thu 10 & 2.

Are they 8 identical sessions, or 8 parts of one course? (Should I attend one or all?)

How much material is covered relative to available online material (videos)?

My 540 is being installed on Wed. I'd like to get comfortable ASAP so that I can file IFR with confidence.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic