Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD100 Mobile App
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Database mismatch between IFD540 & IFD100

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wghutchens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Database mismatch between IFD540 & IFD100
    Posted: 29 Aug 2023 at 4:08pm
I am a new owner of an IFD540 and am trying to sync my IFD540 with my iPad running IFD100. The problem appears to be that the 540 was delivered to me with an up-to-date Navdata database labeled “Americas+” and I can only download the “United States+” on the IFD100. I’ve attempted to update the database on the 540 but that didn’t change it from “Americas”. The frequencies sync but not the flight plans.

Any ideas?

MikeS View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2023 at 10:52pm
You just need to log in to IFD100 with your Jeppesen credentials and download the current nav database from your account. Even if you are on the 60-day trial, you'll still be able to get it using the login Jeppesen gave you.
If the panel IFD doesn't match, download the same database and cycle from your JDM account and upload it to the IFD.
The dealer hooked you up with fresh databases so you could fly away on a current cycle, but it may not be the same cycle you set up your account for. If you have any questions, shoot us an email at pilotsupport@avidyne.com. 
Mike Salmon
Technical Marketing Manager
Avidyne Corporation
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic