Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Stratus 3 ads-b wireless in to IFD, working for an
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stratus 3 ads-b wireless in to IFD, working for an

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jmfmem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stratus 3 ads-b wireless in to IFD, working for an
    Posted: 17 Jun 2023 at 5:41pm
Hello, We just purchased a Stratus 3 and I have followed the instructions from the YouTube video put out by Avidyne 2 weeks ago about how to enable it to serve as a wireless ads-b input for the IFDs.   I cannot get it working.  I have used the appero program to make sure it is open ads-b mode and  connected it in to the IFD as described. I put the IFD in maintenance mode and enabled wireless ads-b input.  
On 2 flights today could not verify it is working with IFDs.  Is there a best way to look for the ads-b data input. On another plane with hardwired input, it works to see it in the fms info weather page for airports.  We have the latest IFD ios 10.3.1.2

Any ideas to help?
Thanks
John Freeman
Memphis Tn
keithrkoenig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keithrkoenig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2023 at 4:16pm
Did you enable Capstone in maint mode? You will know its on if you get the warnings at boot up.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic