Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > AviSDK
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where to get AviSDK?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanMollet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where to get AviSDK?
    Posted: 21 Mar 2022 at 8:58pm
Just like the title says.. the recent post in the IFD forum reminded me that I've been meaning to download this and build an app I've been thinking about.

So, where do we sign up for it?
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2022 at 11:46am
I'll send you a form.
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
qgsm33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qgsm33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 12:59am
howdy AviSteve!  Any chance I could get a link to the SDK?  I think I would like the tier 2...so I can transfer a flight plan/route from a 3rd party app into IFD.
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2023 at 9:25am
I sent you the form.
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
_phm_ View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _phm_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2023 at 5:15pm
Hi there - IFD440 user here with programming experience. Trying to understand why sometimes integration between ForeFlight and IFD transmits some user waypoints with the wrong coordinates (tiny seconds misplacements). Can I have access to the SDK as to help you guys in debugging this?
ricardo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ricardo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2023 at 12:16pm
AviSteve@ …. 

is the SDK still available for access..  

i would like to get access, am thinking that there are some nice things that could be made better on the IFD XPLANE Trainer with the SDK.
vancinad View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vancinad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2024 at 4:50pm
Is 10.3.0.2 still the current SDK version?
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2024 at 9:49am
The most recent SDK_VERSION is 4 (see AviWifiInfo.h).  That did correspond with release 10.3.0.2.
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic