Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MX10 BT Keyboard Key functions.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwbarnett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MX10 BT Keyboard Key functions.
    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 at 9:47pm
I understand most of this is intuitive.  I just started to try and use mine...misplaced for a while.

I understand most keys, the manual has very little on it's function...ie now keyboard commands list.

I ask, because I could do some things, I was guessing the enter key was like using the ENT or right knob press?

Well, when I did that, nothing happened. I used the arrow keys to highlight the app box...then hit enter thinking the menu would pop up to select approach. It did not.

I had to push the right knob to see the app selection menu.  You know the vid done  on the keyboard was over 6 years ago, also it had limited functionality.

Do you think perhaps Tom could do a quick video to show all the updated functionality. 

Those that are experts....congrats...glad you figured it out on your own.  I'm sure if I play around with for a few hours...I can too. But, when I'm pressing a button I expect to do something, and it does not do that function; perhaps I need a little more info than a 2 paragraph statement in the Pilot's guide.

Thanks
David
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic