Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Entegra Release 9 > Release 9 Insiders - Anyone can post
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

R9 Support

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack Sanford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: R9 Support
    Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 11:56am
I am considering the purchase of a 2007 Cirrus G3 Turbo that has the R9 and the DFC 100 installed. My concern is the spotty tech support reputation of Avidyne in supporting these systems. Any comments, positive or negative, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Jack Sanford
tspear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tspear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2012 at 11:10pm
I did not have the R9, just the R7 in my 2004 Cirrus SR20. Avidyne support was very good when the MFD failed and helpful chasing down the random/intermittent engine temp problems.

Tim
FlyingLester View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlyingLester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 4:24pm
Avidyne works hard to maintain top-notch customer support.  We believe our support now is the best in the business due to the attention we pay to every customer. However, don't take my word for it.  Please contact one of Avidyne's dealers who has done a recent repair and ask them how we respond.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic