Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IFD540, IFD510 and IFD440 FAQs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IFD540, IFD510 and IFD440 FAQs
    Posted: 03 Jan 2012 at 5:19pm
Just uploaded an updated set of IFD540 and IFD510 FAQs as of 3 January 2012.   They can be found at:

http://www.avidyne.com/downloads/products/ifd540/IFD540-FAQ.pdf
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2012 at 3:33pm
IFD510 and IFD540 FAQs just updated again as of 25 Jan 2012.   Location is unchanged.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2012 at 2:59pm
Heads up - I'll be posting an updated set of FAQs in a few days and will make a new post when they are available.   Are there any additional topics anyone wants to see in that updated set?
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
Gring View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2012 at 10:28am
How will the DFC90 GPSS mode be activated when combined with the Aspen PFD?  On the 55x with the aspen, the 55x GPSS activation mode (push nav button twice) is disabled and instead activated with the LSK from the Aspen PFD.  Hopefully the DFC90 retains the GPSS switch active and the Aspen GPSS LSK goes away.  This allows the autopilot modes to be controlled from one device rather than two.
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2012 at 9:37am
Updated set of FAQs were just posted today (5 July) that include some updates for IFD540 material and then adds all the new IFD440 material.

(Gring - will post an answer when I return next week - just want to double check one fact first on the Aspen GPSS behavior.)
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2013 at 9:42am
Updated set of IFD540/510/440 FAQs posted today that include updates to 10ish entries.  All updates were date tagged 31 Mar 2013.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
bellanca1730a View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellanca1730a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2013 at 12:19pm
I note from the current FAQs that the Comant CI-2580-200 is listed, but comments indicate WAAS Gamma 1 only. However, per Cobham's website, at least the new CI-2580-200s do, in fact, meet WAAS Gamma 3 specs. Is this easily addressed?

See http://www.cobham.com/about-cobham/aerospace-and-security/about-us/antenna-systems/communication-and-navigation-antennas-and-products/products-and-services/general-aviation-antennas/comdat-multi-function-antennas/comant-ci-2580-200-datasheet.aspx.
Sean Andrews
Bellanca Super Viking
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2013 at 9:13am
Good question.   I'll check.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellanca1730a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2013 at 10:28am
I know you are busy, but curious if you were able to get an answer. Thanks.
Sean Andrews
Bellanca Super Viking
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2013 at 8:07am
Good catch.  I've put it on the to-do list for early next week.  Sorry about dropping that ball.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2013 at 7:50pm
We agree that (at least the new) CI 2580-200 do support Gamma 3 so they are full-up WAAS antennas and will be included in the initial release of the IFD540.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellanca1730a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2013 at 2:35pm
Great. Thanks.
Sean Andrews
Bellanca Super Viking
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2014 at 9:22am
Updated FAQs posted today.   They can still be accessed at: 

Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
phkmn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phkmn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2014 at 10:09am
Your "compatible equipment list" includes the Garmin 330 and the 330 ES.

Am I correctly understanding that my Garmin 330 will display TIS traffic on the IFD540?

I'm puzzled by the inclusion of the 330ES, based on a statement elsewhere on the forum that it is doubtful that the ES will be able use the 540 as a GPS position source, given Garmin's unwillingness to share the protocol.

The new axp340 Avidyne transponder is supposed to be ES compatible with the IFD540, but that unit is built by Trig, right?  Trig's TT31 ES transponder can use the GNS530 as ADSB out source, so somebody must know what the protocol is.
PH
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 8:57am
You will see TIS (ModeS) traffic on your 540 (or 530 or ASPEN etc.), with either a 330 or 330ES. That signal is open protocol.

And yes, you will NOT get ADS-B compliance with a 540 + 330ES, because the WAAS position signal that the 330ES expects to see is closed, and Garmin has so far refused to release the specs. If you want to be ADS-B compliant with a Garmin 330ES, you have to use a Garmin GPS as the WAAS position source. That should clearly be noted in the compatibility list, if it isn't.

It appears the 530 may also provide an open protocol GPS WAAS source data, but the 330ES will not use it.

NOT AN OFFICIAL response, just from my musings.

* Orest

Edited by oskrypuch - 16 Jan 2014 at 9:00am
ddgates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddgates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 9:13am
I think the same (or actually reverse) is true of the Avidyne transponder; if I understand Steve correctly, it will use the Avidyne 540 for a WAAS ADS-B position source, but not the Garmin units.

Is that what everybody understands?

Is it the case that the AXP will not use the Garmin units, or rather, Avidyne does not know if it will or will not?

David Gates
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 2:17pm
Orest is correct and David is as well.

I think we can safely assume the Garmin units are not going to magically start sending non-proprietary ADS-B compliant GPS data for units like the AXP340 to use.  That would be a major corporate reversal for them.   We'd be thrilled if it happens but I'm not holding my breath.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
phkmn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phkmn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 4:03pm
Since I have a GTX330, this creates a problem for me if I want to have ADS-B out.  I will either have to cancel my IFD540 order or buy Avidyne's transponder and try to sell my 330 in addition to my 530.

Avidyne could help with this by offering a trade-in program for non-compatible transponders.
PH
glassanza View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glassanza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 6:40pm
Thread from IFD 540 data upload time &ship's power issue

Originally posted by TogaDriver TogaDriver wrote:

I'll stir the pot a bit:

I'm told the AXP340 is an OEM Trig produced product (probably based on the TT31 guts).  If so, there's no reason it should not output TIS-A (http://www.trig-avionics.com/tt31.html) since support for that is probably on the board and in the firmware.  The only possible argument is to avoid competing with existing Avidyne traffic products.  This is silly because TIS-A, though very handy where it works, is an EOL technology and is not supported except regionally (http://www8.garmin.com/aviation/tis.jsp) and is not real competition for a TAS600.

I'm still waiting on a reason why the AXP340 list price is over $2000 more than a Garmin 330-ES.  If this does not change I will not be able to install both IFD's I've ordered without losing the ADSB-OUT I already have.

Stir... stir...

I too have a GTX 330 and have beat this horse to death... I prepurchased a pretty expensive AXP340 based on what appears to be changing information. Last week cancelled my order based on more recent information from this forum and now think I need to repurchase the cancelled 340.... I realize most of you posting questions here are way smarter than I am with regard to past and present avionics. That being said, I'm just trying to buy the most compatible equipment now so I don't have to tear my airplane apart again in 3 years. I know things are changing rapidly but please, if I can't get enough information here to figure out if I should buy a new transponder or wait or just upgrade what I currently have then how do you expect to sell the next wave of GA pilots forced to upgrade by the 2020 deadline? This has been a frustrating process to say the least.     

GDC25
heldjp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heldjp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 6:56pm
I am in the same boat! I have had a 330ES for quite a few years and never dreamed it would not work with the IFD540! As you say, I hope Avidyne comes up with some sort of discount for the pre-buyers needing the AXP340, with another $6000 + installation for the APX I might have to reconsider this purchase.
JP
KIM View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KIM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2014 at 11:02am

What's about the Trig TT31? Is it fully compatible? 

Klaus
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 9:07am
Not sure if you guys saw the other thread on AXP340 Revised pricing but as of 17 Jan 2014, the AXP340 list price is now $3,995.

As for the TT31 compatibility question, I'm not exactly sure if you're asking if it is fully compatible with the IFD540 (it is), or something else.

I fly every day with the IFD540 - AXP340 combo.  We have another airplane in our test fleet that flies with the IFD540 - TT31 combo.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
phkmn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phkmn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 1:01pm
Many thanks for the price update:  that is very good news.

PH
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 2:56pm
It changes everything!

* Orest

phkmn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phkmn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 4:39pm
OK, so now I need an ADS-B receiver.

Aspen has an ARX100 dual band unit.  Will that display on the IFD540, or only on the Aspen PFD?

I want a panel receiver:  don't want to have to look down at an Ipad for traffic.
PH
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 6:01pm
I don't know anything about the ARX100.

By "dual band" I'm guessing you mean it can capture and send ADS-B supplied weather data to a display.  If so, then I'm also guessing that only displays in the Aspen glass but I do know that the IFD540 definitely will not display that data at initial release.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
phkmn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phkmn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2014 at 8:41pm
The arx100 is just a dual band receiver. I would then rely on the AXP340 for the 1090 out.

Anyway, I need to know what receiver WILL display TIS and FIS on the IFD540. Please give us some guidance here if Avidyne does not have its own receiver.
PH
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellanca1730a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2014 at 9:17am
+1 ... even if such a receiver is still early in the pipeline, it would be helpful just to know "we hope to have a competitive ADS-B re/transceiver certified and available ahead of the 2020 mandate" ... absent that, some guidance regarding the competitive (but compatible) landscape would be the next best thing.
Sean Andrews
Bellanca Super Viking
Leonard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leonard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2014 at 11:50pm

Originally posted by phkmn phkmn wrote:

The arx100 is just a dual band receiver. I would then rely on the AXP340 for the 1090 out.

Anyway, I need to know what receiver WILL display TIS and FIS on the IFD540. Please give us some guidance here if Avidyne does not have its own receiver.

+2

AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 8:23am
Hi Sean et al,

It is imperative that Avidyne has a full array of product offerings that support all aspects of ADS-B functionality and we will.   We have a number of products in the internal pipeline, all of which will be out well before any mandate or rush to equip prior to mandates.

We have announced full support for the Capstone protocol - the comm protocol between receivers and displays that allow ADS-B supplied weather and traffic.   The initial release of the IFD540 does not have that display code in it yet but will on a subsequent release.  When it does, it should in principal take in data from any receiver that is outputting the data in that protocol.  The IFD540 has spare I/O that is designed to take that data in and send it out as needed.

We have announced our TAS-A traffic products and offer a $2K price guarantee/early buy in option.   When the TAS-A products are out, then the ADS-B compliant  traffic sensor piece will exist.

We are now certified and shipping the AXP340 ADS-B Mode S Transponder.  If that  transponder is getting ADS-B compliant GPS position from a device like the IFD540, then you have the transponder piece taken care of.

We have a number of other not-yet-announced products in the pipeline that will enhance those capabilities, including the ability to organically support 978 and 1090 data streams (i.e. our own receivers).

All of these products are, or will be, competitively priced.

Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellanca1730a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 8:35am
Excellent. Thank you, Steve.
Sean Andrews
Bellanca Super Viking
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2014 at 7:24am
Slightly revised set of IFD540/440 FAQs just uploaded.  Items changed are marked as 10 or 11 March 2014.

Same link as always works:  

Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
MysticCobra View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MysticCobra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2014 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by AviJake AviJake wrote:

Slightly revised set of IFD540/440 FAQs just uploaded.  Items changed are marked as 10 or 11 March 2014.
Steve, could you confirm that?  I just pulled the posted .pdf and there's no instance of "Mar 2014" or "March 2014" anywhere in the document.

Edited by MysticCobra - 11 Mar 2014 at 1:42pm
chflyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chflyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2014 at 2:43pm
Strange, I downloaded it about 8hr ago and I find lots….. p.5, 12,13,14, etc, etc

Vince
phkmn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phkmn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2014 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by chflyer chflyer wrote:

Strange, I downloaded it about 8hr ago and I find lots….. p.5, 12,13,14, etc, etc

I agree.  Note that they are not in chronological order.
PH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MysticCobra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2014 at 8:19am
Weird.  I see it now.  Maybe my browser had a cached copy or something.
1964-m20e View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1964-m20e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2014 at 10:52am

Will the 440 and 540 interface with the TT-21 or T-22 and provide ADSB-out?

I originally had a 540 but opted for the 440 when I was forced to change planes and i did not want to redo the panel in the new plane. I would really like the 540 over the 440 and my current configuration my GT327 takes up too much room in the center stack.  So I’m looking for options since the 540 has been taking longer to get certified.

AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 9:45am
IFD440 and IFD540 FAQs updated.   Changed items are marked as 5 January 2015.

They can be accessed here:

Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
tony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 3:23pm
I like the new answers, very interesting....
Gring View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 3:39pm
Thanks for updating the FAQ.  It sounds like a bluetooth keyboard could be a good iPad application...

Edited by Gring - 05 Jan 2015 at 3:40pm
brou0040 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brou0040 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2015 at 11:21pm
Thanks for the update.  Could you please update questions 22 and 92 regarding who can perform an update.  The two questions use different terms for the facilities that can perform an update, and neither response mentions any shop that holds a repair station certificate, an A&P, or an Experimental Aircraft owner with log book signoff authority.

Originally posted by AviJake AviJake wrote:

The Avidyne position is that any shop that holds a repair station certificate, an A&P, or an Experimental Aircraft owner with log book signoff authority can perform the update.  They will of course, have to follow the provided Service Bulletin explicitly and mail/fax/email back in the completed update sheet that is part of the Service Bulletin but we don't restrict this to just Avidyne dealers.

Getting a little ahead but, can you clarify if there will be limitations to bluetooth keyboard support - will all be supported?  What version bluetooth are you using?  Do you know of any special keys to consider such as the windows/command/function keys that may be used for shortcuts or commands?

I'm thinking I'd get something small like this (http://www.amazon.com/HDE-Bluetooth-Wireless-Keyboard-Smartphones/dp/B00H88HC4Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1420517429&sr=8-2&keywords=mini+bluetooth+keyboard).  I think that could be very useful, at least until the tablet/wifi/540 supports uploading.

AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2015 at 9:16am
I will updated 22 and 92 accordingly later today - thanks for the heads up.

You are getting ahead of yourself on the BT.   We tried that keyboard and it's too cheap.   The one that we'll supply is the same form factor but of better/higher quality.    For at least the initial release, the BT keyboard will just replace the functions of the virtual keyboard on the display.   So that basically means numbers and letters only - no function keys or navigation keys supported.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2015 at 10:04am
22 and 92 updated and revised copy uploaded.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
Paul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2015 at 3:50pm
"The one that we'll supply..."

The one you will supply???  Tell us more!
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2015 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by Paul Paul wrote:

"The one that we'll supply..."

The one you will supply???  Tell us more!

A late stocking stuffer perhaps!

* Orest

Edited by oskrypuch - 06 Jan 2015 at 4:20pm
Royski View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Royski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2015 at 9:38am
UPS tells me I have a package incoming from Avidyne.  Printed Pilot Guide, bluetooth keyboard, maybe both?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MysticCobra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2015 at 12:12pm
Avidyne also supplies IFD540s, AXP340s, AMX240s, etc.

I doubt they're going to just be handing out BT keyboards for free.
AviJake View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AviJake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2015 at 12:58pm
No bluetooth keyboard for Royski yet but.....we will be distributing free BT keyboards to all IFD540/440 owners when we get the WiFi/Bluetooth STC approval.

They're little beauties.    Nice compact form factor but they feel robust (not little flimsy things) and are backlit too.
Steve Jacobson
sjacobson@avidyne.com
Gring View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2015 at 1:06pm
Wow, that is awesome!  I don't get surprised by much, but this one sure took me by surprise.  Good for you!
ddgates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddgates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2015 at 1:34pm
I am amazed.

I already have a BT keyboard, but I am sure what Avidyne uses will be better.

Eager to go forward!
David Gates
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic