Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Avidyne Atlas FMS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
paulr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Avidyne Atlas FMS
    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 6:59am
The carved side panel was the first thing I noticed too-- then I started checking out all the panel buttons that we don't have in the IFD line and going "hmmm". Good stuff, and I'm glad to see Avidyne finding a new line of business to expand into. Now, about that dual-band ADS-B in...
ansond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ansond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 12:54am
I really like the carved aluminum logo on the side panel... from the picture, that is almost too neat to have it hidden behind a panel... ;-) 

Doug
N208LG
mfb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2019 at 9:11pm
Here's an interesting press release I ran across today: A new FMS from Avidyne: https://generalaviationnews.com/2019/10/15/avidyne-atlas-debuts/  

Does the box and the screen look a little familiar?

Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic