Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Loading Airways

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crhannay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Loading Airways
    Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 1:25pm
When I load an airway like V442 from HEC to PDZ I don't get all the intersections on the on V442.
What am I doing wrong?

Curt
dmtidler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmtidler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 1:50pm
Just tried it on my IFD100 and it worked fine. Are you looking at the FMS FPL or ROUTE Expanded View (LSK 3)? FMS FPL OR ROUTE Compact view will not display any intermediate airway fixes between airway entry and exit fixes.
crhannay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crhannay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 2:41pm
I found the problem.  The intersections in question are not in the Avidyne Demo Database.  I loaded some other Airways and it did load all the intersections between the entry and exit point on the airway.  I don't have a current Jeppesen Database to download into the Trainer.
Curt
crhannay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crhannay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 2:43pm
I did look at the expanded.  Are you using the Demo database or the Jeppesen Database.

Curt
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic