Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Newbie Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flybuddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie Question
    Posted: 06 Apr 2019 at 3:42pm
Just got my new IFD440 home and registered with Avidyne. I registered it today and it shows warranty good till 1/24/20, looks like I lost a couple of months as I guess my avionics shop had it on the shelf. Wanting to use the IFD100 app but must have a Jepp account to download data to it, Had heard you get 2 free months with jepp but I don't see any info on how to do that. I hope it's not just an extra 2 months when you pay for a full year..can you just buy one time updates from them? Their website is not very informative.
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2019 at 7:21pm
The avionics shop should have the details.  If not, call Avidyne customer support directly and they'll get you set up.  1-800-AVIDYNE will work.  It's a 60 day trial - no purchase necessary.
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
Flybuddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flybuddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2019 at 12:46pm
Thx Much!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic