Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

exchanging Flt plans w/ FlyQ EFB

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vcollazo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: exchanging Flt plans w/ FlyQ EFB
    Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 4:01pm
I can't transfer flight plans to or from my IFD440 and FlyQ EFB. I get an error msg. Is there a trick to this? I get the EFB msg to send or retrieve the flight plan to/from the avidyne, and I am connected to Lio Wifi.
vcollazo
safari View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote safari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 5:27pm
I know right now you can not transfer the plans up to the ifd because it loads some of the way points as user way points and then when you put in a flight plan on the ifd you will have two choices one from the data base and one that is a user way point which is not good. FLY Q is aware and working on it. I have always had trouble loading flight plans either way. It is so quick to just enter them that is what I normally do. 
Dave
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic