Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD100 Mobile App
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IFD 100 fuel data block

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Froethel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IFD 100 fuel data block
    Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 3:36pm
the two fuel data blocks appear on my IFD 100 but do not display any data.  My IFD 540 present the correct data but it appears not to transfer over to the IFD 100.  Everything else works great.  Any ideas as to what might be preventing the transfer of data?
Frank
edanford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edanford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 4:56pm
I think the data transfer quit with the 10.2 SW version release of IFD100

I was using it just fine until then.

I have had no data since then

Ed
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 8:23pm
See the thread at http://www.avidynelive.com/fuel-time-remaining-not-displayed-on-ifd_topic1549.html.  Is that what you're describing?  If so, I recommended manually setting initial fuel on the IFD100, but never heard back whether that worked.  Give it a shot and post back the results.
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
edanford View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edanford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2018 at 11:31am
I am talking about fuel flow or any related fuel data.  (Fuel used etc)

It was working fine until the IFD100 was upgraded to 10.2

My IFD540 shows all this data perfectly but does not show data on IFD100 even though fields are there.

Ed

Ed
Randy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2018 at 5:30pm
Steve,
I would have replied earlier, but somehow got lost in the internet system...
Anyway...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The fuel line, in the DTK, TKDIST AT, ETE, (to waypoint information, in datablock options,) in flight, ops normal.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The fuel block in the AUX, UTIL, CALCULATORS, FUEL PLANNER, FUEL ON BOARD, ops normal, (even after shut down of the IFD440)  It stays in memory.
The fuel numbers can be reset on this page, to any number. (unknown if it will reset back to remaining fuel)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The fuel block in AUX, SYS, FUEL MGMT, shows proper flow, remaning time, and econ, (from shadin unit) during flight only.
After shutdown, all of the blocks are blank/filled with three (3) dashes.
Unable to insert anything in the AUX, SYS, FUEL MGMT, blocks at any time.  

Regards,
Randy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic