Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Company News > Company News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Oshkosh 2018

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oshkosh 2018
    Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 10:40pm
I could ask "Is anybody flying their plane to Oshkosh?", but that would be silly.  So instead, I'll ask "Who is flying their plane to Oshkosh?"  Post back if you're flying your plane there.

Avidyne is continuing the tradition of having a customer appreciation party at Oshkosh.  The party is after the show on Tuesday the 24th, from 5PM to 7:30.  It will be just outside the main admission gate at the PHP Conference Center.  We'll have brats, burgers, chicken, and an open bar!  Please join us!

Stop by the Avidyne booth sometime (Hangar C) and get a button that will get you into the party.  If you forget the button, show up anyway... I have a feeling that there will be extras at the door.
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2018 at 10:41pm
On a separate note, I'll be at the show on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  I'd love to put faces to all of the usernames, so please stop by the booth and look me up!
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
Gring View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gring Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2018 at 8:09am
My Bonanza will be at Oshkosh with all of the Avidyne gear!
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2018 at 10:32am
I'll be there for just the Tuesday, and will swing by the party.

* Orest

Edited by oskrypuch - 20 Jul 2018 at 10:32am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic