Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD100 Mobile App
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IFD 100 Disconnects

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theronb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IFD 100 Disconnects
    Posted: 16 May 2018 at 9:47am
My IFD100 randomly disconnects from the IFD440.  It disconnects almost probably every 3-5 minutes for a very short period of time but then reconnects automatically.  I have my IFD440 in remote mode and connected through my Stratus ESG transponder.  I can receive flight plans from the 440 to my Foreflight but I can not send flight plans from Foreflight to the IFD440.
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 9:56am
Originally posted by theronb theronb wrote:

My IFD100 randomly disconnects from the IFD440.  It disconnects almost probably every 3-5 minutes for a very short period of time but then reconnects automatically.  I have my IFD440 in remote mode and connected through my Stratus ESG transponder.  I can receive flight plans from the 440 to my Foreflight but I can not send flight plans from Foreflight to the IFD440.
Foreflight has a known issue with sending flight plans up to the IFD.  It will fail on the first attempt, but if you send it again, it will work.  I worked with them a couple of weeks ago to identify the problem.  They are planning to implement the fix in an upcoming release of Foreflight.
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
theronb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theronb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 9:58am
Thanks for the info.  I'll give that a try.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic