Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

setting up WiFi (10.2.1)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2018 at 7:22pm
I have not, but I haven't tried yet. Would be setting up the "remote" mode, using the Stratus hot spot, just like I had with 10.2.0.

* Orest

rpostmo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rpostmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2018 at 7:06pm
did you get the WiFi to work?
I can't find the network on my tablets.  10.2.1
Bob
AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 9:35am
It appears that those changes didn't quite make it into the documentation as planned.  We'll publish updates ASAP.  Stand by...
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 8:13am
That WiFi setup page is changed for 10.2.1, different format, and includes more options. Your linked instruction page does not appear to reflect that.

I had the WiFi working fine with 10.2.0. I can probably fiddle around and get it done, but prefer to refer to docs first.

* Orest
LANCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LANCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 8:05am
Originally posted by oskrypuch oskrypuch wrote:

It looks like, the dialog screen in the SETUP page is different, and provides for several new options.

Is there a new installation guide for 10.2.1, that explains these?

There used to be two different spots to insert the local and remote SSIDs. There appears to be only one now, or perhaps that field toggles when you switch the mode, between the four or more choices now?

* Orest

oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2018 at 9:02pm
It looks like, the dialog screen in the SETUP page is different, and provides for several new options.

Is there a new installation guide for 10.2.1, that explains these?

There used to be two different spots to insert the local and remote SSIDs. There appears to be only one now, or perhaps that field toggles when you switch the mode, between the four or more choices now?

* Orest

Edited by oskrypuch - 27 Feb 2018 at 9:03pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic