Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is Anyone Home at Avidyne??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is Anyone Home at Avidyne??
    Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 4:21pm
I just received a message from LinkedIn saying that Simpson Bennett - the IFD product manager formerly known as AviSimpson - has a new job as Marketing Communication Manager at Genesys Aerosystems in Mineral Wells, TX. Those are the folks who build S-TEC autopilots. Evidently our beloved Simpson has fled the frozen sleet of Boston for the sunny skies of Texas.

If Simpson is really gone, who is left at Avidyne to communicate with us anxious souls here on the forum? I noticed that things had gotten very quiet from Avidyne's corner lately. It's been a long time since we've heard from AviJake. Rumor has it that he's holed up in Nevada somewhere, testing drones.

Avidyne, are you there? Will anyone talk to us? Inquiring minds want to know!

Mike

oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2018 at 4:36pm
Yep, Steve [edit] Jacobson (AviJake) heads the Avidyne drone program now.

Too bad about Simpson, for us.

* Orest

Edited by oskrypuch - 09 Feb 2018 at 10:31am
luchetto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luchetto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 1:23am
To me the whole picture looks bad for us. I have a feeling they are in survival mode.

They haven‘t delivered anything (sftware updates, new products...) for months, I am seriously concerned about the company‘s health.
tony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 8:53am
Orest, Do you mean Steve? 
DavidBunin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidBunin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 9:23am
I believe there is a proverb (curse?) that says, "May you live in interesting times."
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 10:30am
Originally posted by tony tony wrote:

Orest, Do you mean Steve? 

Dang auto-correct!

I just emailed Jake (Steve) and he replied right away, I have known him for a long time. As an aside he mentioned that the Avidyne drone group that he is heading, is showing explosive growth, both on the mil and civilian side. I'm sure the troops will enjoy getting an IFD-like friendly interface, there is a cool video of it on youtube now.

He also confirmed that Simpson is with GenSys now. Jake is emailing Marketing to see what is up with the forums.

Honestly, I don't see that the sky is falling, and personally I've very happy to have the Avidyne gear in my bird.

* Orest

Edited by oskrypuch - 09 Feb 2018 at 10:34am
safari View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote safari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 11:06am
Simpson did not have his heart in it. We will get someone I hope that does. I am not worried about Avidyne but yes wish they were quicker but hey how many guys around the airport do you hear complain about Garmin. Too long to download data-squelch problems and others I am very happy I have Avidyne seems like people buy it but then are not happy unless they get additional features. We should be happy with what we bought and grateful for free updates unlike Garmin that charges for new features
Dave
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Kelly Myers (via email) Kelly Myers (via email) wrote:

...Working on a solution and hopefully we’ll get it covered by beginning of next week.

Kelly Myers is the new marketing rep.

* Orest

Edited by oskrypuch - 09 Feb 2018 at 2:12pm
avimyers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avimyers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 2:49pm
Nothing to worry about at Avidyne besides we are really busy! We've just finished a very successful 2017 where we launched the IFD550 and our 10.2 software.  We've just recently gotten a STC for Robinson helicopters that we will announce at Heli-Expo. I run the marketing team here and we are actively recruiting new troops so I will be checking in to make sure issues are getting addressed. 
Avimyers
AUXAIR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AUXAIR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 3:00pm
Really glad to hear from you and welcome to our Forum (I don't think you have been on before).  You will find an interesting and creative group here, who have stuck with Avidyne through a number of updates and changes, and still are hopeful for even better things coming.

A number of us have been waiting patiently (or not) for some fixes and interface options, and you will be hearing about those issues shortly, if you have not already seen the threads.

But welcome, and please try to find the time to drop some information regularly - there is nothing worse than having questions or comments disappear into a black hole.

Best regards,
David
Cessna R182, Avi 550/440/340/100
David E.
Cessna 182 RG II
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 3:35pm
BTW, here is the link to the UTAP-22 UAV video, its controlled with an Avidyne technology "IFD-like" box.

* Orest

Edited by oskrypuch - 09 Feb 2018 at 3:37pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidBunin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2018 at 4:45pm
Welcome aboard Kelly!

compasst View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote compasst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 6:57am
Originally posted by DavidBunin DavidBunin wrote:

Welcome aboard Kelly!

+1
mfb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mfb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 10:34am
As others have said, welcome aboard the forum!

You will find the folks here to be a committed and enthusiastic group of Avidyne customers. We all want your company to succeed and prosper. This partly because many of us have spent a large amount of money on your products, but mostly because we like your equipment and sincerely believe that it's significantly better than what the competition has to offer.

I bought an IFD540, an AXP340, and an MLB100 for my own aircraft several years ago. One of the main reasons I went with Avidyne was Steve Jacobsen's active participation in this forum. In those days he listened to our input, gave us insights into Avidyne's thinking, and kept us informed of product development. It was refreshing and different, especially when compared with the openness (or lack thereof) of other vendors.

Steve has been gone from the forum for a long time and we've all missed him. The forum is still quite active and useful,  but it's evolved into an echo-chamber of members talking to themselves. There's been very little participation from the mother-ship, especially when compared to the old days.

I hope that you can use your role in marketing to act as an effective connection between us and all of Avidyne. The essence of marketing is communication. You will find that we want to communicate with you, and that you can help us and help yourself by working with us.

Thanks

Mike
310pilot View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 310pilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 11:37pm
I too feel like Avidyne is for whatever reason getting rid of all the great people that made me so glad I chose the IFD. Given the perceived lack of enthusiasm radiating from Avidyne the past several months I am starting to think that I made the wrong decision and am fearful that Avidyne's long term future is in question

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidBunin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 7:19am
I don't think Avidyne is "getting rid" of anybody.  I heard that Genesys made Simpson a great offer, and he decided to take it.  That happens in business, it's not unusual.  Especially in positions where individuals are constantly participating in industry-wide events and meeting lots of people.

That said, I do hope that Kelly becomes an active participant on this forum.  I don't attribute the reduction in official communication over the last year to any individual.  I think it was a policy change at the company to be less public about how things were going internally.  My hope is that the pendulum will swing back the other way and our level of touch within the company will increase again.  But like I said, I don't hold that over either Simpson or Kelly.  That is a decision that the bosses make.

ddgates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddgates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 10:01am
Originally posted by DavidBunin DavidBunin wrote:

I don't think Avidyne is "getting rid" of anybody.  I heard that Genesys made Simpson a great offer, and he decided to take it.  That happens in business, it's not unusual.  Especially in positions where individuals are constantly participating in industry-wide events and meeting lots of people.

That said, I do hope that Kelly becomes an active participant on this forum.  I don't attribute the reduction in official communication over the last year to any individual.  I think it was a policy change at the company to be less public about how things were going internally.  My hope is that the pendulum will swing back the other way and our level of touch within the company will increase again.  But like I said, I don't hold that over either Simpson or Kelly.  That is a decision that the bosses make.

I agree with above completely, mobility is a part of business.

However, I do think that Avi owes its customers some definitive communications about a few issues which are disgracefully overdue:

- some promised bug fixes
- compatibility issues for the MLB 100 and EXXXX
- most disgraceful of all is the TAS-6XX - A software.

I am sure Kelly doesn't know the history of some or all of this - but these items should be addressed with a we're doing or not doing it and some reasonable expectation of deliverables.

This is taking on the appearance of the DFC90 servo Avi deception and failure.

David Gates
luchetto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luchetto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 2:02pm
Just because we have Kelly appear on this forum after some of us have expressed their concern about the solidity of Avidyne doesn‘t change things a bit. Honestly, I find her second post looking for business on this forum a communication mistep.

avimyers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avimyers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 4:05pm
Hi All- Simpson leaving the company was his choice and we hope he does well in his new role. Steve Jacobson is running a separate company now and still working for Dan Schwinn. 

Sorry I don't have all the history of things that are outstanding but I can sure try to get some answers to your questions. I'm not technical but can find the right answers. 

Avidyne is stronger than ever. We've added new resources since Dan Schwinn hired me in April including additional sales people, sales directors, customer experience director and more technical staff. 

It would be great to start a new thread of conversation with a specific topic you want covered. There are a lot of topics here making it almost impossible to read all of them. I'm trying to open a line of conversation and I'm going tell you the happenings including upgrade programs etc. and will help answer some questions. Some things I won't be able answer because of confidentiality but I will tell you that too.
Avimyers
ddgates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ddgates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 5:17pm
Thank you for responding.

Pour yourself a very tall container of whatever is your favorite beverage and look at the TAS-6XX topic.

Your company sold some people an upgrade to TAS-A YEARS ago for $2K.

Your company sold me and many others units with a ticket for free TAS-A as a part of the deal.

We are told that the hardware is done and certified; however, same is worthless WITHOUT the accompanying software.

In my case, it has been FOUR years and for some even longer.

It has always been - next quarter, then next quarter, and so forth - then NADA.

It is well past the time that Mr. Schwinn should be on the board addressing this disgraceful evolution.

And so now, we are told you have changed your policy about communicating with customers - well, this one is well out of the chute, and you can't put it back in.

David Gates
AviTJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviTJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 8:32am

Hi Everybody!

Sorry I'm late to the party.  I've been asked to be a participant in the forums for all things technical.  Some of you guys already know me.  For those who don't, I'm TJ.  I'm the lead tech rep for Avidyne down here in sunny Melbourne, FL.  

Feel free to send questions or concerns my way.  I will be monitoring as time permits.  I only ask that we don't use the forum as a replacement for contacting tech support directly when needed.  I also ask that you guys bear with me.  I've been a tech for over 20 years, both military and GA, but a pilot I am not.  I will be bringing in additional help when it comes to pilot/FMS questions that are not my forte.  

I'm looking forward to serving as a conduit of information in this forum.  Fire away!

-TJ

oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 8:52am
Welcome TJ!

* Orest

AviSteve View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 9:38am
AviSimpson was obviously doing an excellent job while he was here because it's taking three people to replace him :)

I'm Steve Lindsley and will be part of the team helping out on AvidyneLive.  I've actually been monitoring the site since the beginning and have helped many times behind the scenes - as have many others here at the company.  TJ brings a wealth of installation and technical experience to the forum, while my background is in the design and implementation of the software, with emphasis on the FMS.   

Between all of us here at Avidyne, we hope to continue making this forum useful for Avidyne and especially for our users.  See you online!
Steve Lindsley
Avidyne Engineering
oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 10:22am
And, three is NOT a crowd.

* Orest

Ibraham View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ibraham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by AviTJ AviTJ wrote:

Hi Everybody!

Sorry I'm late to the party.  I've been asked to be a participant in the forums for all things technical.  Some of you guys already know me.  For those who don't, I'm TJ.  I'm the lead tech rep for Avidyne down here in sunny Melbourne, FL.  

Feel free to send questions or concerns my way.  I will be monitoring as time permits.  I only ask that we don't use the forum as a replacement for contacting tech support directly when needed.  I also ask that you guys bear with me.  I've been a tech for over 20 years, both military and GA, but a pilot I am not.  I will be bringing in additional help when it comes to pilot/FMS questions that are not my forte.  

I'm looking forward to serving as a conduit of information in this forum.  Fire away!

-TJ

TJ,

Any update on the revision 8.2 for the EX5000. The last posting from Simpson in December suggested it was days from being released. We chose the Skytrax 100 in June 2016 because of its ability to display traffic on the EX 5000, which is a safety issue, and we are still waiting patiently.  We kept getting estimates of "soon to be released" for last 2 years. I hope you may have some real technical answers

Thanks
Ibraham
bcool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bcool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 5:23pm
Greetings, new Avidyne folks!

My selfish interest is finding out if there's any progress on certifying the connection of the IFD5xx unit with the Garmin G5. My HSI is failing & I need a quick solution :)

arkvet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arkvet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by bcool bcool wrote:

My selfish interest is finding out if there's any progress on certifying the connection of the IFD5xx unit with the Garmin G5. My HSI is failing & I need a quick solution :)

Find a shop willing to do a field approval and it's not a problem at all.  They're being done every day.  The 2nd G5 (HSI) is going into my Saratoga this week to complement my IFD 550.
Brent

PA32-301
IFD550 / AXP322 / SkyTrax100
Bob H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 6:28pm

Find a shop willing to do a field approval and it's not a problem at all.  They're being done every day.  The 2nd G5 (HSI) is going into my Saratoga this week to complement my IFD 550.

Exactly!  Avidyne does not need to certify every CDI/HSI out there.  As long as the CDI/HSI has the proper handshaking, you are good to go.  I just had my ancient Collins PN-101 HSI connected to my new IFD540 install.
Bob
tony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 8:37am
And if the shop wont do it, draw up a schematic and get a DER to put an 8110 on the engineering drawing approving the data.  Your A&P fills out the 337 saying installed per approved data.  Its really not a big deal.  Done everyday. 

Edited by tony - 13 Feb 2018 at 12:18pm
luchetto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luchetto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 10:53am
Arkvet,

Does your dual G5 installation also drive the AP, I mean will it accept the ILS from Avidyne and fly a coupled approach? What AP do you have to start with?

thanks for sharing
AviTJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviTJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 12:25pm
Ibraham,
All I can commit to is that it is very close.  I don't want to keep moving the goalposts for you guys when my best guess is wrong.  When it is finished I'll be sure to post in this forum to let everyone know.

AviTJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviTJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 12:31pm

As others have stated, getting this approved is relatively easy, and happens regularly.  We are working on getting the interface specifically called out in our STC/IM but unfortunately that doesn't happen overnight.
Ibraham View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ibraham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by AviTJ AviTJ wrote:

Ibraham,
All I can commit to is that it is very close.  I don't want to keep moving the goalposts for you guys when my best guess is wrong.  When it is finished I'll be sure to post in this forum to let everyone know.

TJ,
Please understand this is not directed towards you, it is just venting our frustration.  We have been hearing this for at least 2 years that it is very close. We are losing faith. What stage of development is it in, was the testing successful and just waiting for the FAA for certification, or still working on completing release 8.2 and more and more testing? Not really asking for when but for if it is going to happen.

It has been over 3 years in development (press release Oct 9 2014), which would lead us to suspect that there is either some technical or compatibility issue between the MLB/Skytrax 100 and the EX 5000. If that is the case, please let us know to seek other compatible traffic devices that are know to interface with the MFD.

What is really deceiving is that the most current Avidyne product line brochure from October 2017,
http://avidyne.com/files/downloads/Avidyne-Brochure-read-Lo.pdf
continues to advertise an untrue fact:
"The SkyTrax100 ADS-B receiver brings ADS-B traffic and weather onto Avidyne MFDs and IFDs." which is not true, as the Avidyne MFDs currently do not interface with the Skytrax 100. 

This is from the news release from October 2014

http://avidyne.com/news/press.asp?release=302

Lincoln, MA – Thursday, October 9, 2014 – 

Avidyne Corporation, a leading provider of integrated avionics and safety systems for general aviation aircraft, introduced the MLB100 Datalink Receiver for ADS-B (Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast) IN.  The MLB100 is designed to provide ADS-B traffic and Flight Information System-Broadcast (FIS-B) weather information for display on Avidyne’s new IFD540 and IFD440 FMS/GPS/NAV/COMs, as well as EX600, EX500 and EX5000 Multi-Function Displays (MFD).

AviTJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviTJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Ibraham Ibraham wrote:

TJ,
Please understand this is not directed towards you, it is just venting our frustration.  We have been hearing this for at least 2 years that it is very close. We are losing faith. What stage of development is it in, was the testing successful and just waiting for the FAA for certification, or still working on completing release 8.2 and more and more testing? Not really asking for when but for if it is going to happen.

It has been over 3 years in development (press release Oct 9 2014), which would lead us to suspect that there is either some technical or compatibility issue between the MLB/Skytrax 100 and the EX 5000. If that is the case, please let us know to seek other compatible traffic devices that are know to interface with the MFD.

What is really deceiving is that the most current Avidyne product line brochure from October 2017,
http://avidyne.com/files/downloads/Avidyne-Brochure-read-Lo.pdf
continues to advertise an untrue fact:
"The SkyTrax100 ADS-B receiver brings ADS-B traffic and weather onto Avidyne MFDs and IFDs." which is not true, as the Avidyne MFDs currently do not interface with the Skytrax 100. 

This is from the news release from October 2014

http://avidyne.com/news/press.asp?release=302

Lincoln, MA – Thursday, October 9, 2014 – 

Avidyne Corporation, a leading provider of integrated avionics and safety systems for general aviation aircraft, introduced the MLB100 Datalink Receiver for ADS-B (Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast) IN.  The MLB100 is designed to provide ADS-B traffic and Flight Information System-Broadcast (FIS-B) weather information for display on Avidyne’s new IFD540 and IFD440 FMS/GPS/NAV/COMs, as well as EX600, EX500 and EX5000 Multi-Function Displays (MFD).

Ibraham,
I can personally guarantee you this is going to happen, with 100% certainty.  
Ibraham View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ibraham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 4:07pm
TJ
Thank you for the reassurance. waiting patiently
Ibraham
teeth6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote teeth6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 10:12am
I've been with Avidyne for over 30 years and have seen good people come and go.  That is just the nature of the business.....Steve Bennett, Matthew Wiley, Jared Butson, Jessica Powers, Jamie Luster, Simpson, and others)  Sometimes it seems like Avidyne is like a mid major college basketball program where it is a stepping stone for the coach to get a bigger and better job but they always seem to come up with great replacements. This new groups seems very knowledgeable and responsive.  I've pushed for Avidyne for all these years and nothing I've seen has caused me concern or changed my view.
psimpson View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote psimpson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 10:00pm
TJ is the real deal, I had to swap a 440 and he gave me his cell # and walked me through it on a Friday night(can't remember how late but was an hour later in Florida).  Between him and Christene I've had stellar service.  Those 2 are 10's in my book.  Kudo's to both of them.  I had the pleasure to see TJ and thank him personally in OSH.
AviTJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviTJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 10:36am
Thanks Paul!

How's the Columbia?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic