Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Avidyne authorized dealers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
AviSimpson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSimpson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Avidyne authorized dealers
    Posted: 22 Sep 2016 at 8:52am
Absolutely!
Simpson Bennett
Avidyne Corporation
Product Manager
ac11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2016 at 1:52am
Thank you for the response. That helps. So any shop under these lists should be able to fully support the product.
AviSimpson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSimpson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2016 at 11:51am
Originally posted by ac11 ac11 wrote:

Anyone from Avidyne still monitoring this Site?

Don't worry, we are still here. Welcome to the forums btw!

To answer your question, there are different types of dealers out there. Some do repairs and some do more of the installation side. If you look we have 2 different locations (one under service and one under where to buy) for searches on our site. I recommend these two: http://www.avidyne.com/service-centers/usa.asp & http://www.avidyne.com/dealers/usa.asp.
Simpson Bennett
Avidyne Corporation
Product Manager
bobcain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobcain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2016 at 4:06pm
Interesting....
Only one dealer to be truly "local" in the entire bay area - Sterling Aviation. And their web site exhibits nothing about being an avionics shop.
Executive Autopilots in Sacremento would be my choice based solely on web site information.

I know nothing of your area so certainly don't have an "ear to the ground" of who the go-to guys are.
ac11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2016 at 5:53am
Anyone from Avidyne still monitoring this Site?
ac11 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ac11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2016 at 2:01pm
Is there any significance to the listed dealers on the Avidyne website? I see only two listed within 100nm of me in the SF Bay Area. There are half a dozen other shops in the area that list Avidyne on their own websites, but are not on Avidyne's.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic