Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ETA to destination wrong?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bcool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ETA to destination wrong?
    Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 6:02pm

I saw something odd the other evening with the 'ETA at destination' value.

It was showing an 'AM' time instead of a 'PM' time...IOW, it was showing 7:56AM LCL when it should have been '7:56PM LCL'. It seems to me I may have noticed this when I first got the IFD540, but I didn't pay too much attention to it since I was busy learning everything else :)

The Zulu time displayed for the current time was correct, and the calculated ETA time was correct, too - except for showing AM instead of PM.

When my ETA is in the morning, everything looks OK :)

oskrypuch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrypuch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 6:46pm
What firmware do you have? Believe that is now fixed, or it will be in 10.2

* Orest

teeth6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teeth6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2016 at 8:53am
Avidyne is aware of that issue and it will be fixed in 10.2.  It only occurs when your arrival time is into the "next day" in zulu time.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic