Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > SkyTrax Series ADS-B Receivers & Transceivers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Radar not showing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sikhpilotmd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Radar not showing
    Posted: 09 Apr 2016 at 6:18pm
On my IFD540/MLB10 setup, I don't see the radar returns for Wx. No problem on the metars etc. I have regional pressed on the Wx overlay page, not conus.
Any suggestions?
DavidBunin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidBunin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2016 at 8:27am
If you go to the AUX Status page for Datalink, what is the age of the regional weather data?

If you go long enough without receiving the data, you'll get a CAS message that Datalink Data Not Received (DDNR).  It doesn't sound like that's the case here.

When I select the regional radar (or switch between regional and national) the image takes a minute or so to load.  It's not sitting there in the background waiting for me to select it.

jchristf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jchristf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2023 at 1:54pm
I'm wondering if you resolved this?  I have a similar issues, that I get METAR, which mean WX is coming in, but neither VX overlay selection will show anything on my map...  My receiver is MLX100.

Edited by jchristf - 19 Feb 2023 at 1:55pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic