Avidyne Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Avidyne General > IFD 5 Series & IFD 4 Series Touch Screen GPS/NAV/COM
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

10.1.2.0 changes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Royski View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Royski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 10.1.2.0 changes
    Posted: 22 Mar 2016 at 12:15pm
It was also recommended to me to fix an issue I had with LIO and GPS sync on startup.  I have no MLB100, just a single 540 and 340.  Seems to have done the trick, but only a couple of flights so far.
AviSimpson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AviSimpson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2016 at 12:01pm
It fixes issues with ConUS Radar displaying from a MLB100 and issues with CrossSync in dual installations. It's a minor release and unless you are running into the previously mentioned issues isn't necessary. 
Simpson Bennett
Avidyne Corporation
Product Manager
petersk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petersk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2016 at 9:57am
I'm curious also, as I have an MLB100. No details in the installation overview... could we get some word on what changes with this release? I know there are a couple of niggles out there that could use improvement..
Keith Peterson
Cardinal Flyers
Cardinal RG N177KP
luchetto View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luchetto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2016 at 12:46am
They also fixed some cross-sync errors so I was told to do it.
idmpilot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idmpilot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2016 at 8:55pm
This was only for people with mlb 100. You don't have to do it otherwise
j george
jhbehrens View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhbehrens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2016 at 6:25pm
I see firmware version 10.1.2.0 is available. Could Avidyne post a list of changes/features/fixes?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic